Hooray! I'm glad you've posted :0) Your pic of your family is better than the one from Jena. Maybe I'll have to steal it and print it off and replace it in my scrapbook. Your kids are too cute. I love that one of Caleb holding his hat. Nice video too.
Thanks a lot Dana ;0) I am however super excited that you did a post! I can't believe your little Caleb is 1... crazy. I love the video of everyone dancing and am so happy that you took one.
4 comments:
Happy birthday to the little man!
It has gone so fast! Such a cute family!!!
Hooray! I'm glad you've posted :0) Your pic of your family is better than the one from Jena. Maybe I'll have to steal it and print it off and replace it in my scrapbook. Your kids are too cute. I love that one of Caleb holding his hat. Nice video too.
Thanks a lot Dana ;0)
I am however super excited that you did a post! I can't believe your little Caleb is 1... crazy.
I love the video of everyone dancing and am so happy that you took one.
I love love love the picture of Caleb standing with his walking toy. What a cute chunck!
Post a Comment