Thursday, March 5, 2009

Everything is amazing, nobody is happy...

A friend of mine showed this to me and it made me laugh and also think about how true his comedy really is. I found myself last weekend while riding in the car browsing the internet on my phone and I came to a spot where I didn't have service and I started to complain about not having internet service in the middle of no where. Next time you go to complain about technology, remember how amazing it really is.

4 comments:

Me said...

That is so funny! I watched it twice...love that guy. So true! Too funny!

Gallant Family said...

Yes, yes! Too funny, indeed. Julie told me about it while we were scrappin' this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I guess I did copy you....although I have to say that I hadnt looked at your blog for a long time since you NEVER POST ya loser.

Carrie and Jeff said...

That is funny...I'm a little slow on my bloggin.