Sunday, November 9, 2008





We went and got pictures yesterday at Kiddie Kandids. I thought I'd better put them on the blog before Caleb looks different. The bottom picture is a birth announcement one so whoever wants one we got about 20 of them.





5 comments:

Gallant Family said...

I guess I automatically get one since I was the first to comment, right??? I would love one of course, if you have enough to go around. Those pics are so cute. I remember getting Jonas's pictures and that kid would not close his little eyes. The photographer just kept snapping though. We tried to blow in his face and everything to get his eyes closed. OH well, looks like Caleb did great at that. I love that one with Garrett kissing him. He's so funny, but don't leave them alone, eh???

Me said...

Those are so cute! It's so fun to see Garrett with his new baby brother. Hope you aren't going crazy...I know the second was a HARD transition for me.

The Barbers said...

They turned out so cute! I love them. I can't believe how different he looks already... I need to see you more often! By the way, when are you blessing Caleb?

Carrie and Jeff said...

I love how he's sleeping in most of the pictures. What a cutie. He does look so different. I think I'll be coming up to visit next week. Jeff is going to stay at your house most of the week because he'll be working in Layton. I think Jeff told Trent already. I'm hoping to come up for a day or two. Is that okay? I would love to have one of the announcements. How adorable!

cwinches said...

My name is Cassie. Your new baby is super cute! I saw pictures of his blessing day on Jena's blog and thought I would let you know how cute I think he is. Plus Garrett is growing up. I mean I know I don't see you guys, but still :)

I hope you have a happy New Year.