Friday, August 1, 2008


Well most of you haven't seen Julie since she cut her hair or started showing so I have some pictures here so that you don't feel left out.

We are getting really excited. We are still having difficulty coming to an agreement on a name. Hopefully we can agree on something before little ? is born. We are trying to repair our yard right now we got grub somehow. We treated for it earlier this year and we still got it. Our front yard looks bad right now. We will have to post some pictures. We hope everyone is doing well and we will do a better job at updating our blog in the future.

3 comments:

Me said...

Aaahhh! You are sooo cute! Oh to be so tiny when you are pregnant. How lucky to be you! We got grub in our lawn too. Our lawns must have kissed or something and shared germs!

The Barbers said...

I think that you are the cutest prenant woman ever! One day (not too soon) when I get pregnant, I hope I can look like you!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Julie looks so cute pregnant. What are the names you're thinking of? You should do a poll and have us vote.