Thursday, May 1, 2008

ultrasound picture taken on April 30th

Here is the Picture of our little one. See if you can figure out the sex of the baby by looking at the ultra sound picture. May 31 is the last day to vote on the sex of the baby.

3 comments:

The Barbers said...

Ahhh! Your baby has an alien face! Well... they all do. I still sand by my vote for a girl.

Gallant Family said...

I agree, all ultrasound pics make them look like aliens! EEK!!! But this one is gonna be good, I can tell. There seems to be a lighter section between the knees...hmm...wonder what that could be?

Carrie and Jeff said...

I voted earlier on a girl, but Dana told me that your doctor said he was 80% sure it was a boy. Is that right? Well, I'll pass on the boy clothes to you.