Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pictures of Garrett



Here are some pictures of Garrett that we have taken over the last several months










This one here is at Grandma and Grandpa Gunthers. Garrett and his Cousin Benson decided it would be a lot of fun to play in Grandpas packing peanuts.




This is Christmas 2007. Santa came to visit at Grandma Nelsons Christmas party.


Garretts first time playing in the snow and making a snow angel

2 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

Hey Guys! I'm glad that you are now a blogger! Cute pictures of Garrett. Can't wait to see you again.

Gallant Family said...

You've added stuff since I last checked it out. It is looking great. I love that video clip about Dominos. That was great. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. If you think about it, you should take a picture of Garrett "coughing" in the toilet. That would make for a great entry.